COVID 19 Safety Procedures
Scott and Christie Eye Care Associates and Good Looks Eyewear have re-opened to continue Essential and Necessary care with the following safety modifications:
What to Expect of Us:
1. Our employees are constantly being monitored for any symptoms of COVID-19 and are required to have their temperature taken daily before their scheduled shift.
2. All employees are required to wear a facemask.
3. Appointments will be scheduled appropriately to provide for social distancing, limiting the number of patients within the facility.
4. Upon entering, we will take your temperature with a touchless thermometer.
5. We will disinfect all surfaces, exam areas, chairs and door handles before each appointment.
6. We will make sure the proper barriers are installed to limit close contact while at the front desk.
What We Expect of You:
1. If you are feeling ill, please call to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
2. Do not come in for your appointment if you have knowingly been exposed to COVID-19 or have traveled within the last 14 days.
3. Appointments will be limited to just yourself (unless it is important to have someone with you).
4. It is mandatory that you wear a mask (facial covering) before entering the office. The mask will not be provided by our office.
5. Please call from your vehicle when you arrive for your appointment and we will provide further instructions.
6. Upon entering, you must use the hand sanitizer provided throughout the building and continue to do so throughout your appointment.
7. Continue to follow proper hand washing, social distancing of six feet or more, and other safety practices recommended by the CDC.