Scott & Christie Eyecare Associates is an extension of the ophthalmology practice of the late Dorothy Christie Scott, MD. Dr. Scott was a pioneer in the field, becoming one of only a few female ophthalmologists in the Pittsburgh area when she began her practice in 1958. William C. Christie, MD, acquired Dr. Scott’s practice on July 1, 1990, and incorporated shortly thereafter as Scott & Christie Eyecare Associates, PC. We currently offer services at offices located in Fox Chapel and Cranberry Township. In addition to those locations, Scott & Christie Eyecare Associates is affiliated with the Surgery Center at Cranberry. This relationship enables the company to offer a more diverse range of services to optometrists and their patients within one facility.